student id’s are issued at any campus admissions office
here’s what you need to get your id card:
- new students – student must be registered and paid for 24 hours before requesting an initial id card
- returning or continuing students – must be registered and paid to get a current semester sticker for their id card
- lost and replacement id – students must pay $10 at the campus business office and bring receipt to admissions for a new student id. student must be currently registered and paid.
- san jacinto college employees – initial id card is free
- san jacinto college employees with older id – id card will be replaced with updated key card free
- san jacinto college employees lost or replacement id’s – pay $10 at the campus business office and bring receipt to admissions.
- contract employees – a temporary id card will be issued by the department you are contracted with
san jacinto college id’s are required for a parking permit, will be used as a library card to obtain usage of the materials in the college library, and to obtain admission to college events.